Human Service Charities of America (HSCA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that represents Americaâ€™s finest charities in charitable giving opportunities.
About Workplace Giving
Workplace giving provides millions of Americans with a reliable and efficient way to support the causes in which they believe. Members of Human Service Charities of America participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the federal governmentâ€™s workplace giving campaign, and in a variety of state, local, and corporate campaigns through our sister federation, Neighbor To Nation.
HSCA serves its members and donors by carefully vetting charities for financial accountability, excellence in program services, and responsible governance. The result is a group of charities to which donors can give with confidence and charities are proud to belong. HSCA provides high-quality application, fiscal, and marketing services to its members participating in the Combined Federal Campaign.
Our Board of Directors
- Chair | Marshal Gimpel, Retired - Federal Aviation Administration
- Secretary | Sara Urrutia, Volunteers of America
- Treasurer | Scott Moriarty, CUMAnet,LLC
- Director | Lisa Baumert, Public Radio International
- Director | Jennifer Dowell, Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
- Director | Tim Thomas, Arizona Food Marketing Alliance
Human Service Charities of America is committed to transparency and accountability, both in our financial transactions and in our program services. Our most recent IRS Form 990s and Annual Reports are available for your review.